ARE YOU READY FOR OUR 2017 SUMMER CAMPS?
For everyone who is registered for this week, here is a quick reminder of the activities that we will be doing (and any special instructions for the week).
MONDAY, JULY 31
Get ready for some adventures of all kinds today! In the morning we will be learning and be building with ENGINEERING FOR KIDS! Make sure to bring a bagged lunch so we can have a quick lunch before heading to INJANATION for some afternoon action! Wear comfy clothes and bring sticky socks if you have any! *Waiver is required for this day*
TUESDAY, AUGUST 1
Parents won't buy you a pet? Did you forget about Mother'sDayy? Not to worry! We are having a CANDLE MAKING and TERRARIUM BUILDING workshop this morning at AmazeArt! It might not be a dog but a plant is far less work and when it comes to gifts moms love homemade things! Then, in the afternoon, we are going to have a blast at LASER QUEST! Bring your running shoes and dark clothing and get ready for three epic rounds! We will order pizza from Pizza Hut for lunch!
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 2
Make sure to get dropped off early and don't forget your sunscreen! Today we are going HORSEBACK RIDING at Boundary Ranch and SWIMMING at the Stoney Nakoda Resort! Lunch will be catered by the resort so you only need snacks, a water bottle, your bathing suit, and comfortable clothes! Closed toe shoes are REQUIRED! We will be leaving the Calgary MFRC at 8 a.m. and come back at 5 pm.
THURSDAY, AUGUST 3
Gear up for some fast paced fun because we are going to SHAKERS today! No need for a packed lunch, they've got us covered! Make sure to have your sunscreen and lots of energy!
FRIDAY, AUGUST 4
Tired of lion around all day? Are you ready for a roaring good time? Well, make sure to alpaca lunch because we are going to the CALGARY ZOO for the day! Bring your best walking shoes, your coolest hat, and sunscreen because sitting out from the fun is pretty boaring!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION & DAILY REQUIRED ITEMS
- Snacks, Water, Sunscreen, & Hats in a Backpack
- Lunches and snacks must be peanut free
- Some days will require extras, look for notices on each camp day
- Please ensure kids have eaten breakfast before camps begin at 9am
TIMES & LOCATIONS
- Camps run DAILY from 9am-4pm unless otherwise stated
- Drop off & pick-up from the MFRC Child Care Room
- Adult supervision will be provided from 8am-9am for early drop offs
- Any children not picked up by 4:15 will be charged $10 per hour for extra supervision
Please leave your electronic devices at home
* ALL MFRC forms & ALL additional waivers must be completed BEFORE camp begins. These will be sent via email to you at the time of registration. If these are NOT completed your child will not be able to participate*
*Camp activities are subject to change*